Business Licensing

If you are looking for a law firm to handle all your cannabis and hemp licensing needs in Oklahoma, look no further. Green Legal handles commercial cannabis and hemp licensing applications for businesses, including, but not limited to:

  • Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) commercial licensing applications;
  • Registration applications with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics (OBN);
  • Licensing applications with the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry (ODAFF); and
  • Licensing applications with the Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC).

Licensing applications for commercial cannabis and hemp business are tedious and confusing, but Green Legal will take the burden of licensing your business(es) off your shoulders. Let us help make the process of licensing your commercial cannabis or hemp business as smooth and worry-free as possible.

About our Oklahoma City medical marijuana law firm

Schedule a consultation

If you wish to schedule a free 30-minute consultation, fill out the form below.

At least 10 characters.